Critical Care & Emergency Medicine
Critical care, as the name suggests is critical in the survival of any seriously ill patient. These patients need the treatment & supervision of well-experienced doctors, monitoring by high-tech equipment, and care by experienced and empathetic staff. The critical care facility of Velocity Hospital is a perfect mix of all these.
The intensive care unit has specially trained staff, which includes doctors, surgeons, assistants, specialists, dieticians, and nurse practitioners. The team of doctors and other support professionals in the intensive care unit are trained at elite medical institutions and have extensive experience in managing all kinds of critical clinical conditions across the age groups of patients.
Well maintained wards with high-precision monitoring devices, advanced equipment, high standards of infection control measures and a team of highly specialized critical care experts ensure that we remain at the forefront of critical care in the country.
Highlights of our ICU
- 7 bedded ICU with one negative pressure isolation room
- Full time MCI recognized Intensivist – ICU Specialist
- Advanced US FDA approved multipara monitors with ETCO2 monitoring
- Invasive and Non-invasive hemodynamic monitoring
- High End German (Dragor) ventilators for adult, pediatric and neonates
- Medtronic (US) company biphasic Defibrillator with pacing facility
- Fully motorized electric beds
- High frequency ventilator for neonates
- ICU & NICU are equipped with ductable unit (FCU) with facility upto 100% fresh air
for better infection control measures
- Double parking MGPS system for oxygen gas panel for better safety measures
- Central monitor system with facility of remote access to monitor ICU & emergency
patients from anywhere in the world
Round-the-clock services by qualified Critical Care specialists, Pulmonologists, Anesthetists, Trained Intensive Care Nurses , Dietitians, Physiotherapist and paramedical staff
- Portable equipment to perform bedside Ultrasonography, X-Rays, Echocardiography, Bronchoscopy, Endoscopy for all kinds of diagnostic and therapeutic purposes in ICU
- Facility of DIalysis in ICU
- Feeding pump for continous feeding
- ICU is supported by 24*7 full time all specialists, pharmacy, laboratory and radiology services.