Dr Zankhna Shah
Consultant Obstetrician & Gynecologist
MBBS, MS Obstetrics & Gynaecology, FAMS , Fellowship in Infertility
Primary Speciality: Obstetrics & Gynecology
Years of Practice:
Languages Spoken: English, Hindi, Gujarati
- School : Experimental school, Surat
- MBBS : Government medical college, Surat
- M.S.(OBGYN) : Surat Municipal Institute Of Medical Education and Research(SMIMER)
- FOGSI recognised fellowship in Basic Ultrasonography
- FOGSI recognised fellowship in basic laparoscopy
- Has attended various gynec conferences at state and national level.
- Has won price for winning the quiz on infertility at SOGOG Baroda 2019
- Represented Indian Menopause Society Surat at National conference on Menopause at Bangalore in Feb-2020.
- Has presented various paper poster and video at state and national level conferences.
- Dr Zankhna has done her MBBS from Govt. Medical College Surat.
- She has done her M.S. (Obstetrics & Gynaecology) from SMIMER Surat.
- She has been a consultant Obstetrician and Gynaecologist at S.M.V trust hospital Bhagatalao (a 125 yrs. old hospital known in south Gujarat for obstetric care).
- She has expertise in various gynec procedures like D & C, D & E, tubal ligation, diagnosis of premalignant and malignant conditions, normal delivery, vacuum delivery and caesarean section, hysterectomy etc.
- She is well versed with high risk pregnancy (like diabetes, hypertension, eclampsia, epilepsy, thyroid disorders etc. during pregnancy) antenatal and postnatal care, and has wide experience on contraceptive guidance.
- She has experience in delivering COVID 19 positive mothers.
- She has successfully delivered many new-borns both via normal and caesarean deliveries including twins, triplets and Growth restricted babies of <1 kgs.
Obstetrics : Diagnosis of early pregnancy (both intra and extra uterine), a complete antenatal and postnatal care, high risk pregnancy management (like diabetes, hypertension, eclampsia, epilepsy, thyroid disorders etc. during pregnancy),
Gynaecology : Both medical and surgical treatment of various gynec problems like menorrhagia, PCOD, Fibroid, adenomyosis, endometriosis, ovarian cyst, cervical erosion, prolapse of uterus, infertility etc. proper guidance on contraception.
- Dr.Zankhna Shah has participated in various national and state level conferences.
- She presented a poster on “Intrauterine retained fetal bones acting as a cause of infertility” – SOGOG-2018(Ahmedabad).
- She presented a paper on “Feto-maternal outcomes in pregnancy with oligohydramnios” –Mid SOGOG – 2018 (Bharuch).
- She became WINNER in Quiz on Infertility in SOGOG – 2019 (Baroda).
- She has won Quiz on Menopause in Indian Menopause Society Surat Chapter and represented Surat at national IMS conference in Bangalore in February- 2020.
- She presented a video on “Hysteroscopic Septum Resection” at IAGE conference held at Surat in December – 2019.
- She has been as a penalist in SOGS conference.
- Indian Medical Association
- Federation of Obstetrics and Gynaecological Societies of India (FOGSI)
- Surat Obstetrics and Gynaec Society (SOGS)
- Rander Adajan Doctors Committee (RADC)