Dr Ketan Rupala
MBBS, MS General surgery , DNB urology
Primary Speciality: Urosurgery
Years of Practice:
Languages Spoken: English, Hindi, Gujarati
- MMBS – GMC – Surat.
- MS General Surgery – S.S.M.C, Rewa MP.
- DNB Urology – Medanta – The Medicity, Gurgaon [HRY]
- Won Best Poster Award at NZUSICON 2015
- Vattikuti scholarship winner - Detroid, Michigan (USA) 2018
- Pheochromocytoma with central nervous system vasculitis – Indian journal of Urology - 2016
- Giant sarcomatoid carcinoma with osseous metaplasia from urinary bladder diverticulum – Indian journal of surgical oncology – 2017
- Paper on Epidemiological study of burn patient with special reference to evaluation of different methods for calculations of percentage of burn at 31st annual conference of ASIMP chapter held on 14th-16th Feb. 2014 at SSMC, Rewa (M.P)
- Robot assisted laparoscopic management of duplex moiety with ectopic ureter opening in prostatic urethra (Agra Best Video, NZUSICON-2015) Ketankumar Rupala, Rajiv Yadav, Varun mittal
- Robotic left Adrenalectomy for large functional pheochromocytoma – Anatomic and surgical consideration (Robotic Video, NZUSICON-2015) Ketankumar Rupala, Rajiv Yadav
- Robotic assisted partial nephrectomy for cT2 renal mass (Robotic Video, NZUSICON-2015) – Feroz amir Zafar, Ketankumar Rupala, Puneet Ahluwalia, Ahmed Kamal, Gagan gautam
- Robotic radical nephroureterectomy : Approach and feasibility for locally advanced lower ureteric urothelial carcinoma (Robotic Video, NZUSICON-2015) Puneet Ahluwalia, Ketankumar Rupala, Gagan Gautam, Anandan Murugesan, rajesh ahlawat
- Laparoscopic management of a giant adrenal cyst - A technical challenge (NZUSICON-2016) Ketankumar Rupala, Jamal Uddin, Rakesh Kumar Vadher, Ankur Agarwala, Rakesh Khera
- Modified blandy’s technique for bipolar transurethral resection of prostate (TURP) for large prostate with median lobe (USICON 2016) Ketankumar Rupala, N P Gupta, Deepak rathi
- Use of Adrenal venous sampling (AVS) for management of Primary Aldosteronism by Robotic Adrenalectomy for left adrenal microadenoma. (NZUSICON- 2017) Ketakumar Rupala, Rakeshkumar Vadher, Jamalludin, Ankur Agarwala, Narmada Prasad Gupta, Manav Suryavanshi
- Laparoscopic Right Adrenalectomy with nephrectomy in a suspected IVC invasion. (NZUSICON- 2017) Manav Suryavanshi, Rakeshkumar Vadher, Ketankumar Rupala, Ankur Agarwala, Prafull Mishra, Varun Mittal
- Management of bilateral simultaneous multifocal renal cell carcinoma. (NZUSICON- 2017) Jamaluddin, Varun Mittal, Manav Suryavanshi, Ketankumar Rupala, Rajiv Yadav
- Bilateral Single stage Laparoscopic ureterolithotomy for Impacted Ureteric calculi : On table problems and impromptu solutions! (NZUSICON- 2017) Deepak, Kumar Rathi, Ketankumar Rupala, Rakeshkumar Vadher, Manav Suryavanshi
- Results of modified blandy's technique of bipolar TURP in large prostate more than 100 gms. (USICON– 2018) Rupala Ketankumar, Gupta Narmada, Rathi Deepak
- A Giant Sarcomatoid carcinoma with osseous metaplasia from bladder diverticulum – A rare entity (NZUSICON-2015) Ketankumar Rupala, Deepak Rathi, Manav Suryavanshi, N.P.Gupta, Rajiv Yadav
- Multimodal management of Angiomyolipoma with nephron sparing surgery and mTOR inhibitors in tuberous sclerosis (CMC Ludhiana Best Poster - NZUSICON-2016) Ketankumar Rupala, Manav Suryavanshi, Varun Mittal, Jamaluddin, Rakeshkumar Vadher, Narmada Prasad Gupta
- Primary localised amyloidosis of urinary bladder mimicking bladder carcinoma: A case report (NZUSICON-2016) Jamal uddin, Somendra Bansal, Ketankumar Rupala, Ankur Aggarwal, Narmada Prasad Gupta
Robotic-Assisted pyeloplasty and pyelolithotomy in a patient with ureteropelvic junction obstruction – surgical consideration (NZUSICON-2016) ANkur Agrwala, Saurabh Joshi, Rakesh Wadher, Ketankumar Rupala
- Atypical presentation of Pheochromocytoma: Central nervous system pseudo-vasculitis. (USICON – 2017) Rupala Ketankumar, Mittal Varun, Jamalluddin, Agarwala Ankur, Vadher Rakesh, Gupta Rajiv, Yadav Rajiv
- Large (13cm) locally advanced Adrenal oncocytoma - A rare entity. (USICON – 2017) Jamaluddin, Ruchika K Goel, Rupala Ketankumar.
- Standardized analysis of spectrum of adrenal tumors in an Indian cohort. (USICON – 2017) Mittal Varun, Rupala Ketankumar, Ahlawat Rajesh, Suryavanshi Manav.
- Lynch syndrome type 2: Case report of a patient with urothelial malignancy with consecutive multiple intra-abdominal malignancy. (NZUSICON- 2017) Ketankumar Rupala, Rakesh vadher, Anil Sharma, Jamalludin, Prasun Ghosh, Rakesh Khera
- Comparison of outcome of marginal renal graft to standard renal graft in terms of estimated graft glomerular filtration rate: - a single center observational prospective study. (USICON– 2018) Rupala Ketankumar, Sharma Anil, Khera Rakesh, Ahlawat Rajesh, Ghosh Prasun