Orthopaedic and Arthroscopic Surgeon
Dr Hardik C Shah
Consultant Orthopaedic and Arthroscopic Surgeon
MBBS, DNB (Orthopaedics) , Fellowship in Arthroscopy and Sports Injuries (Pune)
Primary Speciality: Orthopaedic Trauma and Arthroscopic Surgery
Years of Practice: 3+ years
Languages Spoken: English, Gujarati, Hindi, Marathi.
- MBBS & MD Medicine - GMC, Surat
- DNB Orthopaedic - Deenanath Mangeshkar Hospital & Research Center, Pune.
- Fellowship in Arthroscopy & Sports Injury under the guidance of Dr. Ashish Babhulkar and Dr. Shirish Pathak at Deenanath Mangeshkar Hospital and Research center, Pune.
- Dr Hardik Shah has done MBBS from Government Medical College, Surat.
- Thereafter he has done DNB Orthopaedics from Deenanath Mangeshkar hospital and research centre, Pune.
- He has worked with Dr. Ashish Babhulkar as a fellow in Shoulder & Sports Medicine Department at Deenanath Mangeshkar hospital and research centre, Pune for the duration of 3 months.
- He has also trained about Knee and Shoulder Arthroscopy under the guidance of Dr. Shirish Pathak at Deenanath Mangeshkar hospital and research centre, Pune for the duration of 3 months.
- Thereafter he has worked as an Orthopedic Surgeon with Dr. Nisarg Patel at Paritosh Orthopedic Hospital, Morabhagal, Surat for the duration of 1.5 years.
- He is also working as a Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon at Haji A M Lockhat & Dr A M Moolla Sarvajanik Hospital, Rampura, Surat.
- He has successfully managed many complex trauma and orthopedic cases including Geriatric and Paediatric fractures.
- He has experience in performing Shoulder and Knee Arthroscopy surgeries and managing Sports related injuries.
- He has also experience in performing Joint Replacement surgeries and Deformity correction surgeries.
Orthopaedic and Trauma : All types of fractures management, Poly-trauma, Open fractures, Infection - Osteomyelitis, Non-Union, Wounds management, Tendons repair, etc.
Arthroscopy : Key-hole surgeries of Knee, Shoulder and Hip joint.
Sports Medicine : All sports related injuries like Ligaments and Muscle sprains & tears, Labral injuries, Joints dislocations and instability, etc.
Joint replacement : Primary and Revision replacement of Knee, Hip, Shoulder and other joints.
Deformity Correction Surgeries : Mal-uinted fractures, Congenital or Acquired bony deformities, Limb length discrepancies, Ilizarov technique, etc.
- Dr Hardik Shah has worked with eminent faculty in India in field of Arthroscopy, Joint replacement, Spine & Paediatric Orthopedics.
- He has attended many state and national level conferences and workshops as a delegate as well as a faculty.
- He has also organized various CMEs, training workshops & teaching courses.
- He has presented many posters, case reports & research papers in different state and national level conferences.
- He has published several research articles, operative techniques in indexed national & international journals..
- He has also written some chapters in orthopaedic operative techniques books.
- Presented many posters & papers in different state and national level conferences and won many prizes.
- Awarded as the "Best case presenter" in Nashik PG training course.
- Done Thesis work on the topic “A prospective comparative study to determine Functional outcomes following Arthroscopic Anterior Cruciate Ligament reconstruction using Anatomical Full Tibial Tunnel Technique and Anatomical All-Inside Technique” and submitted to National Board of Examination.
- Published Arthroscopic technique "Modified Surgical technique of Making Posteromedial Portal in Knee Arthroscopy using a Radiofrequency device" in Journal of Arthroscopy techniques, Vol 9, No 9 (September), 2020: pp e1381-e1388.
- Published technique of "Graft Retensioning by Dialing of Suture Disk on
Tibial-Side Fixation in Arthroscopic Anterior Cruciate
Ligament Reconstruction: Pathak Pune
Dialing Technique" in Journal of Arthroscopy techniques, Volume 9, Issue 9, E1291 - E1298, September 01, 2020.